Synchronous Communication Tester v1.10 15/11/2007
Version 1.10 of SCT fixes the following fault:
- Fixed the incrementation of the N(R) counters when the SCT is pushed to send multiple LAPB messages in rapid succession
For more information please see the Readme file.
NMCS2 Builder Latest Version:
Synchronous Communication Tester v1.00 21/09/2007
The Synchronous Communication Tester (SCT) version 1.00 is a diagnostic tool for synchronous communications links. It supports the following protocol variations RS232/RS422/RS485 (via MCU)/V.26, HDLC/LAPB stack protocol, and both Elan HD717 and Sealevel (SL3612 and SL5102) communication cards.
SCT v1.00 has the following main facilities:
- Custom configuration of baud rate, preamble length, idle mode and clocking source
- Four independant modes of operations; Manual/Monitor, HDLC-Master, LAPB (DCE), and LAPB (DTE) modes
- Manual transmission of individual frames
- Frame and application level logging facilities
- Performance and Communication Statistics counter
- Saving and retrieving Information frames